By Editorial Staff
About the merits of the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “There are no days on which righteous deeds are beloved to Allah more than (the righteous deeds on) these 10 days.”
The people asked, “Not even jihad for the sake of Allah?” He said, “Not even jihad for the sake of Allah, except for the case of a man who went out, giving up himself and his wealth for the cause of Allah, and came back with nothing.” (Al-Bukhari)
These articles will help you learn every thing about those blessed days and how to make the best of them.
All about the First Ten Days of Dhul-Hijjah
2. The Superior Ten Days of Dhul-Hijjah
3. First Ten Days of Dhul-Hijjah: Special Season of Worship
4. First Ten Days of Dhul-Hijjah: Do’s and Don’ts
5. How Should I Be Spending These 10 Days Of Dhul-Hijjah?
6. Virtues of the Ten Days of Dhul Hijjah… Don’t Miss
7. Best Days of the Year & the Best Deeds in Them
8. Ten Blessed Days: Don’t Miss
The Fiqh of Udhiyah (The Sacrificial Animal)
This article discusses the meaning of Udhiyah, its legal ruling, the prerequisites, the time for offering it and how it can be distributed.
2. Rulings and Conditions of Udhiyah
3. Offering Sacrifice: Refrain from This
Etiquette and Legal Rulings of the `Eid Day
`Eid Al-Adha is the tenth day of Dhul-Hijjah, the last month of the Hijri or Islamic calendar.
2. Etiquettes and Rulings of `Eid Al-Adha
3. Performing the `Eid Prayer at Home Due to Coronavirus COVID-19, Allowed?